This section provides links to sources of information that might be helpful to anyone considering spending some time working in a developing country. It is divided into the following sections :
- Sources of funding that might be available to help support the time abroad.
- This might be pre-departure training, further education or training on specific aspects of health in a resource poor setting.
- These include organisations
- providing advice and arrange placements
- delivering services (governmental, and non-governmental)
- influencing policy
- providing independent consultancy
- providing training and education in resource poor settings.